American Association Insider: Playoff predictions

 Kevin Luckow

(non member of IBWAA)

I was considering not doing this as making predictions means that 50 percent of your readership thinks you're stupid and you hate their team. The other 50 percent say, thanks a lot, you just jinxed our team. It's a no win proposition. But I'll take a stab at it anyway, and shoot your arrows as you wish. I've fought through worse. But I'm not going to get in depth as I've learned that the more you analyze, the more you doubt your choices.



East Division

Milwaukee over Cleburne in three games. Cleburne comes into the series with their pitching on a roll and the Milkmen are struggling at the plate. But I don't see the Milkmen dropping two of three games at home.

Lake Country over Kane County in three games. Both teams hold serve in their own ballpark/campground. Konnor Ash gets back on track to get the Cougars a game one win, but the DockHounds outslug the Cougars at Kamp Oconomowoc. 

West Division

Kansas City over Sioux Falls in two games. The Canaries will put up runs but cannot stave off the Monarchs offense. One of the games gets decided late in the game. 

Winnipeg over Fargo-Moorhead in three games. The RedHawks will get the game one victory at home, but the Goldeyes hold serve at Blue Cross Park with one of the games being an extra inning walkoff win.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Association SUNDAY Insider: Speaking in terms of "what if?"

American Association SUNDAY Insider: The underpaid, overworked liaisons of the American Association

American Association SUNDAY Insider: American Associaiton returning to Minnesota